Wednesday, March 18, 2009

TAGGED

Sixth photo folder, sixth photo implies a lot more organization than actually exists in my world but I managed!

Eldest of the Misses Lorri and her family. The little guy is the about-to-be-deposed ruler of our grandparenting world. He will become a cousin in a few weeks and will have to share the photo spotlight.

I have spread the love by tagging 6 additional players. Hopefully at least some of them have not been tagged before!


Here are the rules: •Go to your photo folder on your computer•Go to the 6th folder of photos•Go to the sixth picture•Put the picture on your blog and a description of it•Invite six friends to join the challenge•Link them in your blog

4 comments:

  1. Lorri, I just love how your blog is organized! Your header and footer are great...very scrap-booky and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo to receive the tag - your kids and grand are beautiful, and the autumn colours (which I don't get here) make me feel nostalgic (for when I did get them)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice looking family (and what a great looking grandson)!

    ReplyDelete