Thursday, March 5, 2009

A LIttle Photo Humor

Taking a brief detour without my camera for a a funny photography story. One of the Daughters Lorri phoned last night. She was humorously annoyed with her 7 year old son. Daughter and her son were looking through some photos she had taken several years ago in Dallas, Texas.

She was enjoying his interest and excitement about her photos until he found one he really liked and exclaimed,


"THAT is a GREAT picture, mom.......Did grandma take it?"

(Excuse me now, I need to make a stop at the toy store....)

8 comments:

  1. The boy sure knows his grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teach 'em young! Fun story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He definately deserves a reward for that comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit, I laughed my behind off at this! Straight from the mouth of a child...

    Another funny for you. My 6 year old niece called to talk to Ryan (my 15 year old son).
    Shelby: So, do you have a girlfriend
    Ryan: Yes
    Shelby: What's her name
    Ryan: Bread
    Shelby: DO YOU EAT HER??
    Ryan (with a bright red face): Her real name is BreAnne, well I have to go now...

    LOL - I about died! Love kids thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy, I love the the story of Ryan and Shelby!! That's great and will be something he reminds Miss Shelby of many years from now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great story!! Kids are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How funny! I'm sure your daughter didn't think so though...

    ReplyDelete