Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanks, but give yourself a break!

I have a little disclaimer to relieve the possible burden of multiple daily comments here:

I love all the comments from everyone. And I'm especially appreciative of folks who try to comment on every shot posted. That's not just amazing, it's kind and helpful and a dozen other good things.

However, I fell way behind in posting to the 365 in September and October. So I've been posting 4 or 5 shots a day in order to be on target to complete the list next month. I'll probably continue to post multiple shots a day until the first week of December when I'm hoping to be caught up.

PLEASE don't feel like you have to comment on each shot individually. I know it's a greater burden when I've posted multiple shots a day! I love hearing from you but I don't want to take advantage of your kindness or time. If you see several you would like to comment on, it's fine to mention them all in one post comment on any picture.

Of course, if you have the inclination and time, all comments on every shot are always enjoyed! Just don't beat yourself up trying to keep up with my catching up! I appreciate this community and each of you more than you know!

1 comment:

  1. I like seeing multiple posts in a day, comments are easier because Blogger takes several tries to decide that openid/wordpress is ok, then it goes more quickly. Glad you are getting caught up.

    ReplyDelete