Thursday, December 31, 2009

THANKS AND STOP BY THE NEW PLACE...

Thanks to everyone who has encouraged me along. Tammy and Ellen, the two of you are especially appreciated for your continued presence in commenting on so many posts on so many blogs this past year! And, Ron, you have to be acknowledged as the most enterprising AND entertaining blogger in the group!

Please stop by the new place and follow me and my fellow photo bloggers as we take a Virtual Photo Walk through 2010. The doors are open even though I haven't done a thing with decorating or arranging the furniture...

http://www.thismomentcaptured2010.blogspot.com/

See you soon!
Lorri

4 comments:

  1. Your new site is already in my google reader, and I recipricate your feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you!!! I have enjoyed your comments and especially your images throughout the year...looking forward to more fun and learning in 2010 - see you next year (and Happy new Year)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lorri, for all your comments on my blog this past year. Congrats on completing the challenge - I love your work and am looking forward to the 2010 challenge! Best Wishes for the coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on pulling it off! I've really enjoyed your photos, and I'll see you in the new place. Have a great new year.

    ReplyDelete